Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Yummmmmmm.....

So, our best pals Carla and Trent took us up to Albany, to First Burger, for dinner the other night.  Dale had a bowl of Buffalo wing soup that he couldn't stop raving about.

So, I went to my good ol' standby, allrecipies.com and found the recipe.  Turned out it was sinfully easy to make, and a big pot of it lasted exactly 12 hours.  Perfect for cold, rainy, winter's nights.

 Cubed chicken breasts (2), chopped celery hearts and sweet onions, along with Cabela's Chipotle Mesquite spice mix
 Breakfast bacon in the skillet.  There's a reason for this picture
 The chicken mixture sauted in the bacon drippings
 There were several wing sauces to choose from.  I'm a fan of SBR's, so I got that one
The finished product.  I substituted 1/2 cup of vodka for a 1/2 cup of the water, used half the called for amount of sharp cheddar shreds, then topped the finished product with crumbled bleu cheese and sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment