Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Bomb Squad

You might have noticed a very long time lag between posts these days.  That's because a few months ago, I got my first smartphone and discovered that it has a camera.  A really, REALLY good one.  And I've taken so many pictures that I had to reinstall Dropbox and sort into many, many folders all of the pictures I've taken.
 
Anyway.  A few months ago, I went to refill Roar's flybag in the north pasture.  I put the bag with the powder down in the pasture while I went to do a bit of repair work on the bag. Roar's a little hard on it.
 
Calves can be total goofballs.  I turned around to see this series of pictures unfold in front of me, and I just couldn't resist.  It was pretty funny, if you were there.
 
Enjoy!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment