Sunday, February 7, 2016

Just Rainin' Babies

Friday, my garden buddy Jan and I had made our annual trip down to Cottage Grove, to Territorial Seed Company.  It's a little over an hour from home, but well worth the drive, at least once a year.
 
As soon as I got home, I noticed Millie mooing up a storm and running around with her tail out and kinked.  Calf on the way, finally (7 days late).  I went out to watch and also to do afternoon lamb count.  Only instead of 6 lambs, I had 8.  Ginger had also finally popped; just like momma Twyla, a black and white ram and a white ewe.  The little ewe has blue merle ears on the inside and Tammy Faye Bakkeresque eyeliner, which is pretty cool looking.
 
Now, there is just Charlotte, Twyla's youngest daughter, left.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment