Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Northwest Ranchers' 12 Days of Christmas

 On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A Border Collie in a fir tree

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
2 soggy bulls
And a Border Collie in a fir tree
 
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
3 wet hens
etc...
 
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
4 muddy dogs
etc...
 
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
5 hungry cows!
etc...

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
6 calves a playin'
etc...
 
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
7 goats a jumpin'
etc...
 
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
8 days of rain
etc...
 
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
9 pastures flooding
etc...
 
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
10 lambs a leapin'
etc...

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
11 trees a fallin'
etc...

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
 12 horses runnin'
11 trees a fallin'
10 lambs a leapin'
9 pastures flooding
8 days of rain
7 goats a jumpin'
6 calves a playin'
5 hungry cows!
4 muddy dogs
3 wet hens
2 soggy bulls
And a Border Collie in a fir tree
 


No comments:

Post a Comment