Sunday, February 17, 2013

Funny Faces

Okay, so for a bit the sun was out and it was all shiny and blue outside, but then, by the time I got finished with the barn stuff and out to the pasture, the normal moving clouds had arrived.  But, it was still a nice day out, altho a tad cool at 43 degrees.  I was checking puffy cows due in about 10 days when Vicky Cristina, Liza and Hilda wandered over to make sure that if I had a treat or a camera they would be first in line, as always

'Ewwwww, yuck!  Don't kiss me Vicky!  Who do I look like, Madonna?'

Vicky C, Liza and Hilda poking her black head into the frame.  God, don't you love those fuzzy ears!


The four youngsters - Zazu standing behind the boys, Zamora (black), Zenda and Zinger


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I didn't realize they get so fluffy! And look how it goes all curly. The cows I mean. By the time I see them in person, almost all the fluffy stuff is gone.

    ReplyDelete