Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winery of the Fall

Friday morning I finally decided that I had probably waited too long to take the pix of Benton-Lane Winery, a mere 10 minutes south of the ranch, in all its fall glory.  And, of course I had indeed waited probably 3 days too long.  The day I thought about it, I didn't have the camera with me, went home, got busy and forgot until the light was too far gone west to take decent pix.  Friday was the last day I figured to have to take ANY shots at all, so I just took what I could.  The best shots of all are from Hwy 99W (these were taken on Territorial Hwy, which runs right in front of the winery and is west of Hwy 99), and on the way home from JC I did actually find the perfect spot to stop and take pictures from there, but didn't see it until too late to come to a screeching stop on a wet road with Cricket in the car.  Maybe next year.  But, believe me, it WAS incredibly beautiful, not that you could tell from these pictures, but I got what I got, that's my story and I'm stickin' with it





No comments:

Post a Comment