Saturday, November 3, 2012

Naked Mom

Oh come on now, what did you REALLY think I meant by the title?  Cricket shows off her post-partum coat blowout.  She's headed down to see Dr. Ryan Monday for 'the big one', as her momma dog days are over now. Time to maybe, possibly pass the torch to doofy daughter Sybil in a few years

I just loved the look on her face - 'seriously, you're NOT going to publish these, right?'


Speaking of doofy daughter Sybil - the pix just happens to have her in it, altho it was the goofy look on Gem the BC's face behind her I was really after

With uncle Ho Dog
Her chickens have gone to roost - bet you can't tell where

What a naked butt that is!


1 comment:

  1. I love how she stands. BTW, I'm pretty sure she's asking for a tummy tuck when she's in to see Dr. Ryan.

    ReplyDelete