Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chicken Scratch

I'm good at catching any of the Gangsta Girls.  Always have been.  Know how to catch them up gently yet prevent them from getting all crazy and scratching the crap out of me.  Until yesterday.  The Silver Laced Wyandotte had a sprig of hay sticking out of her nostril and it was bugging her, which meant it was bugging me because if you've never heard a chicken sneeze, make sure you don't have a full bladder because you'll empty it laughing.  And I have enough trouble in that department already.  So, I got her where I wanted her and scooped her up as I usually do - and I got a bit lazy and didn't really get all of her mobile body parts tucked in snugly.  She got me pretty good, but I did get the hay sprig out of her nose.  I'm thinkin' of getting a tattoo just like this, for future reference

No comments:

Post a Comment