Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In Memorium

Morgan Rivers Holly Girl

"Holly"

13 July 1999 - 15 May 2012

Just 2 months shy of her 13th, Ellie's goofy red merle girl crossed The Bridge to join her mom and dad and siblings, leaving broken hearts behind her.  She was much loved, and dearly missed by all who knew her

The look that says 'whatever you think I can't get into, I'll bet you I can'

With a friend, waiting at the door

Happy girl!

'Aw shucks, put it up where it belongs!'

With Ryan, showing off her working skills


During the Tour de France, she dressed for success and to cheer on her fave riders

Yep, I'd be embarrassed too



'Is someone going to open the door or do I have to figure out how to do that too?'

1 comment:

  1. So sad to see another one go, and sadder still to know there are more goodbyes to come.

    ReplyDelete