Monday, May 2, 2011

Cody the Chick Magnet

Since I couldn't get little bro Jim to send me pix of 8 month old Cody, I hopped a plane to Wisconsin to take 'em myself. Well, okay, not really, but hey - while I was there, no sense in wasting any photo ops, right? Handsome devil, isn't he?








His dad Hoke does the same thing while standing - very slightly cocks that right rear foot



A lot of diluted patches and still too much white, but very well put together and a pleasant dog to be around, especially for an 8 month old puppy









His head reminds me so much of Hoke's, but with better shape to it, broader muzzle and backskull whereas Hoke has a bit more of a refined, narrower shape to his head, almost feminine


Actually, mat should read 'Dog Is STILL Nuts'


My bone. MY bone


With his personal chew toy, 5 year old Calvin


That's Ozzie the black lab, Cody's other personal chew toy

No comments:

Post a Comment