Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Henry at 11 Weeks

Our handsome boy, Henry, at 11 weeks old. Henry's got a plane ticket for an early Sunday departure from Eugene bound for the endless sunshine and warmth of Poway, California, near San Diego, to go live with his great grandma Catera (who I'm sure will be SO very thrilled) and her servants, I mean family, Kris and Guy, with visits from their daughters Betsy and Katie. He looks so much like his mom, and I wish that the pictures of them lying side by side had come out in focus, but of course, they didn't.








4 comments:

  1. What's that I see in his hand! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A relaxing elixar, as you well know!

    Jim brought a bottle of Pendleton bourbon - dude, you have NEVER tasted anything like it! It was for me, and I got one dinky taste of it before the two of them, doing exactly this, guzzled it all down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that Henry is just down the road, so I can check on him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheheee, yeah, I know the kinda checkin' you're gonna be doin', girlfriend! Better getcher name on the list for next year PDQ!

    ReplyDelete