Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mug Shots - Cody at 8 Weeks

Shots (the real ones) and health certs for the out of state pups tomorrow, mug shots today. What I needed was a professional puppy poser; I already had an ace cameraman (Dale) at the shutter of his super duper SLR digital Nikon camera. Unfortunately, we had me trying to pose 8 week old pups who had never, EVER been asked to stand or sit still for any length of time. And, my job was to get puppy to stand (or sit) and get the heck out of the way so Dale could take the shot. Or, several shots. Many, MANY shots. My other jobs were to shoo the camera hounds (Gem, Ho Dog and momma Cricket) out of the way, and either prevent puppy from launching off the table or catching puppy in mid-air (sucessful on both counts). So these aren't the prettiest poses you're going to see, but I am not a pro at this at all. They are all put together quite nicely, which you won't see in this series, so you'll just have to take my word on it.

Due to personal reasons, two boys have become available. They are noted in each picture set. Cody is NOT one of the available pups. He's headed to Fond du Lac, Wisconsin to be a major chick magnet, where he'll make great use of that pretty, fluffy coat of his.





2 comments:

  1. Isn't he a peach? Sweet personality too! Daddy Hoke did good - thank you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete